Parasympathetic Nervous System and Cortisol: My Relationship with Coffee and the Need for Quality Sleep

 


Changing Habits

https://ownthedynamic.wordpress.com/?p=740

Is there anything that is inhibiting the quality of your sleep?

Mine has been drinking coffee too late in the day.[ lacking boundaries sometimes in respect to time - conversations, associations, etc... Respect Your Time. Respect Rest, Knw what externally and internally impacts you. Pace Yourself. Change Habits.

12/09/20 Check in - it's working. Watching my 'solar plexus' aka abdominal area/digestion, watching my caffeine in take after a certain time of day roughly 4-6 hours before I go to bed; watching my gluten in regards to what my small and large intestine can take at a time so I have been eating gluten free and experiencing less digestive issues. Will introduce in moderation.

Certain level of sugar is acceptable in the afternoon around 2-3 so it gives me energy to perform some form of exercise that is complimentary to morning routine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reset: New Baseline, Intuitive Eating

Notes: Leverage

"The process is working"