https://ownthedynamic.wordpress.com/2020/10/17/continue-to-deconstruct-to-reconstruct/ Imagine applying yourself to change when you don't know the outcome and allow yourself/myself to trust the process. 'Apply the same research and learning to myself the same way you apply yourself to your job' to paraphrase a friend. Whatever it may be, whatever I want to accomplish, settling is not an option. https://wordpress.com/post/ownthedynamic.wordpress.com/302
"Thinking is Difficult, that's why most people judge." Carl Jung Quote seen this morning on the latest vlog by LukeLifeCharms and it resonated with me so much. Our own jusgements of ourselves we can reflect onto others and vice versa. WHat do we see? Do these others make us see? Questions that hit home because I have felt jusged and through those eyes of judgement the flaws are part of the journey. It's what I do with the discovery?
Fall is a Season to Review the Old and Start Anew Find and Follow the Source of what Energizes Me Where are My Expanders? "Stepping into My Power and Worth" start @ about 50 minutes if you go to the video
Comments
Post a Comment