Work in Progress


"I reach out for a work out for a high"
 

Our True Resources Are Inside Ourselves (I remind myself this all the time, it becomes a reflexive muscle)

I've always wanted to take control of my body, I've always wanted to lose weight and be fit. I thought it wasn't possible. I thought I didn't have the power inside myself to do it. I didn't value my body and always resigned to settling. But then I hit my breaking point.

For so long like an addict I used food as my source of comfort filling a space inside myself I didn't understand 'why'? That space was filled with pain and struggle. Why did it become my source of comfort, my best friend, my companion? Just like an addict it became my 'quick fix' instead of taking a pause and thinking how can I react more effectively?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reset: New Baseline, Intuitive Eating

Notes: Leverage

"The process is working"