Boundaries

 "What Your Permit Your Promote"

Thank you Mona Kattan

gives some solid advice

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj-dWKnhJhB-f9meMaClFbw

In other words what you allow people to do or say with you is allowing them to do. 

BE INTENTIONAL

Working on this everyday. 

I've been a person whose had a hard time with boundaries. 

Started with family early on which I carried over to other parts of my life staring early on as well whether with friends and food. 

The intentions with family came from a good place but it does come from individual perspective and need.

I learned people do have limits, as well as. my own limits.

The need to self preserve in order to make your way in the world is essential. 

Who AM I

You can only help others if you have helped yourself as the saying goes.

Boundaries are not only essnetial with people, but also with food (my life long habit, addiction and best friend). 

What is my intention when I eat?

What are my limits?

When and Why am I eating? Is it for nutirtion? Is the food I'm eating fueling my body?

Even if it's good whole food I don't have to overeat - balance the meal (veggies, starches)

Boundaries with Jobs

How am I using my time?

Quality over Quantity

How much time can I spend with people and is it being made useful?

Work Life Balance

Do Not Compromise Health

1. Go tot he Doctor

2. Take the Break

3. Get Up and Work Out

4. Take Time to Eat

5. Leverage areas that are there and meant to help you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reset: New Baseline, Intuitive Eating

Notes: Leverage

"The process is working"